Welcome to heygeeks.net! By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1. All information and content provided on this website is for educational and informative purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
2. The information and content of this website is free to use by anyone. You may copy and use it for your own purposes, provided that you acknowledge the source and include the original link.
We do not require any paid subscription for the content of the website because our vision is that information should be free for all.
2. We are not liable for any misuse of the information and content provided on this website. The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. The content of this website may include links to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
4. This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. From time to time, this website may also include content contributed by guest writers or other third-party contributors. We do not necessarily endorse or approve of the views expressed in such content.
6. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.